Friday, June 27, 2008

Sta. Lucia and Their Dirty Defense

No offense to Sta. Lucia fans, but, I really find their defense and physicality as "DIRTY". Just earlier, I watched their game against Purefoods. And, obviously, I cheered for the TJ Giants. Gladly, Purefoods won, 104-89.

I really find the way they play dirty and without respect to the opponent. Many commented on Ronald Tubid as the player who never admitted a foul called against him. But, I think, Denok Miranda is more annoying. The way he reacted whenever he was called for a foul. Duh, his fouls were very obvious. (Kulang nalang yakapin niya 'yung binabantayan niya). Joseph Yeo? He literally uses karate in his defense. I can still remember the way he played last conference. D-I-R-T-Y. Yeo and Cardona have something in common... Uhm, they're both annoying, hahahaha :P

I tried to like Ryan Reyes. He's cute. But, I don't like the way he plays either. Same is true with Kelly Williams. He was so boastful. Their new import fits their attitude and character. Lee Benson, as what the commentators have said, was really a great actor, hahaha. He was limping from his injury while he walks, but still manages to dribble and dunk. Great stunt. Applause for you.


I just can't find someone to admire from their team. Even their coach isn't admirable at all.

Well, I guess I have the right to enjoy my freedom. The things I have here was just my opinion. And, I won't be mad if you'll exercise your right as well. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gLiNg mO. . tAma ka tlaga eH. .

tHey reAlly pLay D I R T Y!!

eWWWW. .

MinnieRunner said...

kitel, thanks for sharing the same thoughts as I do.. :)

Anonymous said...

dirty ba un??? physical game ang basketball kung ayaw nyo masaktan eh wag nyo na paglaruin ang pf, there's nothing wrong in playing so physical di maiiwasan yan eh bkit pf d ba physical maglaro ung c roger yap puro hard fouls ung binibigay sa mga kalaban kulng na lng balian...

MinnieRunner said...

Hi there! Thanks for your insights, though we have different point of view. As for Roger Yap, I admire his attitude towards the game, 'never say die'. When everyone had given up, he's the only purefoods player who plays professionally.

I had nothing against your comment, its your opinion, probably we're just seeing things on a different perspective.

I just made this blog for a healthy conversation. Thanks for participating. :)