Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ginebra vs Alaska vs Frank


Aside from missing my Angel (see My Unrevealed Thoughts for details) last Sunday, I also miss this guy, JayJay Helterbrand. Waking up knowing that Typhoon Frank caused brownout across the region, the next thing that comes my mind was “How can I watch Ginebra’s game tonight?”, hahahaha…

Good that by 4PM, electrical power is back. I immediately turn on the TV. It was then Welcoat vs Air21, 1st Quarter. All the while, I thought that it was being telecast live since I only watch Ginebra and Purefoods Games. :P. But then, I see news flash on the screen saying the postponement of the days' live game. At first I hesitated to believe. But, after listening carefully at what the commentators are saying, it finally sink in to me that the games for the day are really postponed. Waah, sad :(

So, I never continue watching and do some home errands. Then my Angel texted me and told me that the replay was Ginebra vs Red Bull. Hmm, thinking back, it was the game where Ginebra lost. Of all the games to be replayed, why that? (hehehe, bitter).I then browsed through the net and see when will be the next Ginebra game. Sadly, the next game would be Sunday, June 29, 2008, Pacquiao-Diaz day, Ginebra vs TNT. (Sigh!) The days are just too long. :( Just makes me miss the game I love.

Well, there's nothing I can do. I am just hoping that Ginebra could win their last 3 battles so that they could have a good standing and have that Quarter Finals berth. But, in their last game, neither Ginebra nor Alaska won, it was Frank :P

0 comments: