Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ray Allen [26pts, 3PFG 7/9]

Hmmm... I remembered my love for NBA was influenced by my father. It was NBA Finals then, can't really remember when. All I know was, the battle is between Michael Jordan and, uhmm, who's that guy again? Ah, Karl Malone. And since I always go for the second best, I've cheered for Karl Malone. We all know how legendary Michael Jordan is, but still, I've chosen Karl Malone. :)

But then, after a while, my love for NBA ceases, probably because me and my father hadn't watch it again together. He suffered from an illness and passed away on Valentines Day of 1998.

Just yesterday, June 18, 2008, I renewed my interest for NBA. Now, influenced by the only love of my life. Since he already cheered for Boston Celtics, no choice, but to cheer for LA Lakers. The only player I know by then was Kobe Bryant.

Blessing in disguise, I failed to go to the office since I am suffering from menstrual cramps. Luckily, I have watched the intense Game 6 of 2008 NBA Finals.

Kevin Garnet was really a good player. His shots are good even though all of them were challenged. But, I loved the game of Ray Allen best. He had delivered back-to-back-to-back 3 pointers in the 2nd half. Ending with 7/9 3 point field goal, totaling 26 points.

I just find myself all afternoon searching YouTube on Ray Allen's buzzer beaters and winning shots that made me like him even more.
He really is a great player, with a great attitude. Hope to see more of his games in the near future. And yes, I love this game!

0 comments: