Monday, October 6, 2008

Air21 Express vs Rain or Shine Elasto Painters plus Fouls

I was not able to watch this game since I have much more important things to do. But, I find it unbelievable that Arwind Santos be called for a flagrant foul penalty 2, making him leave the playing court earlier than expected. I only have this video to help me be convinced of the foul.



Uhm, in my point of view, probably biased, it should not have been penalty 2. Seems that the officials had been favoring the rookie-studded Rain or Shine Elasto (ROSE) Painters. I think it's kinda unfair that Solomon Mercado was not even called for a technical foul for the second motion. Well, I'm not that knowledgeable in terms of basketball, I'm just writing in my own perspective, comments are all welcome.



Well, as for this video, nothing's new, haha. Wynne Arboleda, even last conference, specifically the finals series, I think, never had a game that he wasn't called for a flagrant foul. *shrug shoulders*

ROSE won the game, 120-102.

0 comments: